About: Suzie started her nursing career in Neurology and has been a nurse practitioner since 2008. She worked in Family Practice before joining Western Nephrology in 2013.
Suzie was born in Columbia, Maryland, but moved to Colorado when she was young. She attended undergraduate school at The University of Colorado at Boulder and graduate school at Regis University. She is married and has two young children. In her free time, she enjoys hiking/exploring with her kids, reading and attending sporting events with her family.
Suzie believes in developing patient relationships to better understand individual health needs and goals. She enjoys providing ongoing education in order to help people achieve their best possible state of health with an emphasis on quality of life.
Joined Practice: 2013
Primary Office: Arvada
Board Certification: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
University of Colorado, Boulder CO 2001
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver CO 2004
- Master of Science, Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Regis University, Denver CO 2008
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- National Kidney Foundation
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing