About: Dr. Marcuccilli is originally from the Midwest and completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Notre Dame. She moved to Colorado in 2014 for her nephrology training and embraced the mountain lifestyle by skiing and trail running.
Dr. Marcuccilli believes the practice of medicine should be patient focused. She has an approachable personality and dedicates herself to adapting to individual needs in combination with the most up-to-date knowledge regarding treatment.
Joined Practice: 2017
Primary Office: Lafayette
Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN
- Residency: Internal Medicine Chief Resident, University of Chicago NorthShore Hospital
- Nephrology Fellowship: University of Colorado School of Medicine
2014 – present
- Clinical Educator Fellowship: University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Clinician Educator Pritzker School of Medicine, 2013
- Resident of the Year, University of Chicago NorthShore Program Finalist, 2011-2012
- Teaching Resident of the Quarter University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, 2012
- T.O.U.C.H. American Osteopathic Association Outstanding Community Service Award, 2008