About: Connie was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and dreamed of being a nurse since childhood. She received an Associate Degree in Nursing in 1981 and spent over 30 years in Cardiology. Connie then earned a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master of Science Degree in Nursing.
Connie decided to pursue a new specialty in Nephrology and joined the Western Nephrology team in 2016. Her focus throughout her career has been to educate herself so she can better educate and serve her patients. Connie enjoys teaching and helping her patients take control of their health.
In her spare time, Connie enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoys cooking, sewing, hiking, camping, traveling and being outdoors.
Joined Practice: 2016
Primary Office: Arvada
Board Certification: American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Master of Science in Nursing, Adult Nurse Practitioner and Cardiovascular Clinical Specialist
Loyola University, Chicago, IL 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 1999
- Associate Degree in Nursing
Waubonsee Community College, Sugar Grove, IL 1981
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- National Kidney Foundation
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses Clinical Excellence Award Loyola University